Monday, July 19, 2010

Milkman's Online Recovery

Online recovery groups have been a major part of my life since January 29, 2004. I started my first site (group) on MSN Groups. MSN made it fairly easy to develop a site and I, and many others were very disappointed when they closed them down.

Since that time, I have taken several classes in web design, and developed my own, on my own domain. I learned the basics on MSN and a lot more with the classes I took. There is so much to learn in web design, that at times it can be confusing and overwhelming. At age 63, the capacity to retain what I learn has dwindled somewhat, and it can even be confusing at times. But, I will keep doing what has been most satisfying to me these last 6 years…… providing recovery sites to folks in recovery, and hopefully will help some of them retain their new lives clean and sober for another 24. I know it has had a major impact on my own sobriety, and I’ll keep on, keeping on. Hope you will join with us in recovery and support. Help others and yourself in the process.

Mike

No comments: