Sunday, December 12, 2010

Getting back to basics

The other night when I was in my Web Design Class, I looked at the sheet that I turn in keeping track of the work I do. I noticed that there was an item with a note next to it. It said to copy and turn in. It was my understanding that I didn't have to do this part of the workbook, as I told the teacher that I had experience in this part of Web Design, lol.


Well, it turns out, that, the head of the department, also checks the work sheet list, and is the one that put the note in. I said, "What the Hell", might as well go back and see what it entails. To my surprise, after doing the Work Book Excercise, I found out that I've been missing out on some very important things that I thought I knew. It was fun, and it was educational. Come to find out, Milkman don't know shi_. LOL

This got me thinking about my recovery! When I first came to recovery, I went thru a recovery Program, and thought that I'd learned everything there is to recovery. Boy, was I in for a big surprise! It all boils down to for ME, that I got to go back and make sure that I understand the "basics", which is taking the steps, ONE step at a time, IN ORDER, and reading the big book. Following the suggestions that have worked by others.

GETTING BACK TO BASICS

Any comments?

Milkman

No comments: