Saturday, October 23, 2010

Taking care of business

I've just finished getting together numerous paperwork for the State Tax Board, as I'm trying to reduce a monthly payment on taxes incurred in the 1980's due to my irresponsible actions (non-actions would be more like it, lol). I sent all this info 3 months ago and just heard from them this week saying that the material I sent had been "lost" "misplaced" or something like that. (Our government at work).
Anyway, I'm doing my part to try to get a resolution on this, and I know that if I were still drinking, I would just pass it off. I've paid 10 fold of the original tax bills thru the years with interest, penalties and such and hoping to get it resolved. Wish me luck, lol.
I'm hoping to get it resolved before Meg Whitman (if she does) fills the govenor seat. I doubt she'll let ANYONE off the hook. Business is business, lol.

Just some thoughts from the Milkman, have a great day all.

No comments: